Since 1947, John’s Lumber has been a staple on Gratiot Ave. in Clinton Township. Founded by Roy Aggeler, John’s Lumber grew from humble beginnings selling product out of Roy and Virginia’s home. Shortly after, the building where John’s Lumber still stands was built in the Aggeler’s backyard, and was expanded over the years to begin selling lumber, trim, windows, doors, decking, hardware, and much more. More than 70 years later, John’s Lumber is still family owned and operated, and still strives to provide each customer with the highest quality products and services in the industry.
We are known for our quality and service. It’s what we teach our employees, and the way we do business. Longevity is no accident.
John’s Lumber will provide the highest quality building materials to its customers, at competitive prices. Our dedication to excellence in service will bring value to each and every customer that walks through our doors.
Since 1947, John’s Lumber has grown to become one of Metro Detroit’s largest building supply dealers, employing many experienced professionals who serve homeowners and builders throughout the area.
At John’s Lumber we promise to provide you with the best combination of price, quality and service – a part of our foundations from the very beginning.