Think wood made tougher
TimberTech is known for decking that has the look and feel of traditional wood, with the added strength and durability of composite materials
TimberTech Decking and Railing doesn’t need to be stained or sanded—ever. After a hard day’s work, you’ll spend more time enjoying your deck and less time maintaining it.
TimberTech Decking and Railing is tough enough to resist mold, mildew, stains and scratches. Skip the stresses of worrying about material defects, splinters, or damage from termites or rot.
25-Year Limited Warranty
A 25-year fade-and-stain warranty on the Legacy, Tropical, and Terrain collections, as well as 25-year limited warranties for Decking and Railing. That’s how we fulfill our mission of building America’s most enduring, durable, and enjoyable outdoor living space.
- Non-stock TimberTech colors are available within a week. Visit our showroom to view displays and pick up a few samples.
An excellent re-planking video:
- Gate Kits
- RadianceRail® Express Installation
- Stair Installation – RadianceRail® Express
- Solid Planks Installed with TOPloc – XLM®, Earthwood Evolutions®, TwinFinish®, ReliaBoard™, DockSider™
- Grooved Planks – CONCEALoc® Hidden Fasteners
- Hidden Fastener System: Floorizon®
- Fascia with TOPloc
- Stair Plank Installation
- Ornamental Rail System Installation
- RadianceRail® System Installation
- Stair Installation – RadianceRail®
- BuilderRail® Installation
- Stair Installation – BuilderRail®
- Secure-Mount Post